As part of our research team Agus is responsible for research on energy efficiency, electricity systems, electric vehicles and energy transitions. Previously Agus worked as a project engineer assistant for an expansion project at a multinational nickel company in Sulawesi and had participated in several trainings related to mining management and held the First Operational Supervisor (POP) certificate. He holds a master’s degree from the Energy Conservation and Management (ECM) Hochschule Offenburg in Germany and a bachelor’s degree from the Bandung Institute of Technology.
Some of Agus Publication:
1. A Roadmap for Indonesia’s Power Sector, February 2019
2. Q&A on Energy Transition, IESR and Agora Energiewende, November 2018
3. Igniting a Rapid Deployment of Renewable Energy in Indonesia: Lessons Learned from Three Countries, IESR, November 2018
4. Coal Dynamics and Energy Transition in Indonesia, IESR, November 2018
5. Demonstration of economical potential from VPP of Mini and Micro CHP, AV Akademikerverlag, May 2018
Connect with Agus on LinkedIn