The objective of the internship is to assist and support communications work in developing social media narrative, listening, and monitoring derived from IESR’s evidence-based communications product:
- Assist in creating, developing, and managing Copywrite from the scheduled content for website, social media and blog.
- Assist Communications team on preparation, organizing, and post-activity for application event
- Assist Outreach activity
- Scope of works
The intern will be tasked with performing, with the support of the Communications Coordinator and Outreach & Engagement Adviser, the intern shall:
- Follow the prepared guideline to develop social media copywriting, creative blogging
- Assist Communication officer to collect data and update content on website
- Assist Solar Hub Administrator in managing the hotline
- Conduct social media listening and media monitoring on energy transition topic
- Assist in creating social media campaign in digital platform design
- Support event management for the outreach program
- Required qualifications and competences
- Undergraduate student majoring in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or relevant studies – preferable last year student;
- Should have excellent communications and writing skills, with the ability to work in teams;
- Specific skills on using social media platform; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, and WordPress;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is an asset
- Having experience or interest in advocacy world and renewable energy topic is advantageous;
- Owning a personal laptop and the necessary software tools will be a requirement for this position
Please be informed that you are only allowed to apply for this internship if you are currently enrolled as a student or graduated not longer than one years ago.
Duty Station: Jakarta (the intern required to work from the office and remotely from home, stipulate to the government regulation by maintaining 50% capacity personnel to work from office building)
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 (eight) working hours per day
Expected Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Duration of Internship: 3 to 6 months
Remuneration: The intern will follow IESR regulations receive a cost stipend intended to cover meals and transport allowances.
Interested candidates shall submit a comprehensive resume, writing portfolio/sample, and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24 June, 2021.
To apply please complete the Job Application form here and send your application letter, resume/CV, and portfolio (if any)
Please put Social Media and Event Management – Internship as your email subject.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.