The objective of the internship is to assist and support communications work in developing audio-visual narrative and production derived from IESR’s evidence-based product:
- Assist in designing digital assets for social media and website.
- Scope of works
The intern will be tasked with performing, with the support of the Communications Coordinator and Design and Digital Media Specialist, the intern shall:
- Follow the prepared guideline to develop infographic design, social media content, presentation materials, and publication
- Assist in creating social media campaign in digital platform design
- Required qualifications and competences
- Undergraduate student majoring in Communications, Visual Communication Design, or relevant studies – preferable last year student;
- Should have excellent in creating the visual concept to communicate the ideas, with the ability to work in teams;
- Specific skills on using designing software Adobe Family: Photoshop and Illustrator (able to operate Premiere, After Effect, and Audition will be an advantage);
- Having experience or interest in advocacy world and renewable energy topic is advantageous;
- Owning a personal laptop and the necessary software tools will be a requirement for this position.
Please be informed that you are only allowed to apply for this internship if you are currently enrolled as a student or graduated not longer than one years ago.
Duty Station: Jakarta (the intern required to work from the office and remotely from home, stipulate to the government regulation by maintaining 50% capacity personnel to work from office building)
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 (eight) working hours per day
Expected Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Duration of Internship: 3 to 6 months
Remuneration: The intern will follow IESR regulations receive a cost stipend intended to cover meals and transport allowances.
Interested candidates shall submit a comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com before May 20, 2021.
To apply please complete the Job Application form here and send your application letter, resume/CV, and portfolio (if any)
Please put Creative Designer – Internship as your email subject.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.