We are no longer accepting application for this position
Institute for Essential Services Reform (IESR) is a research and advocacy institution on energy and environmental policy. It is a unique think tank because it combines in-depth studies and analyses of policies, regulations, and techno-economic aspects in the energy and environment sector with a strong public interest and advocacy activities to influence policy change at national, sub-national, and global level.
We produce fact- and science-based analyses and studies, provide technical assistance and capacity building for policymakers, business, civil societies, and other stakeholders in need, and work in partnership with other state and non-state actors on specific projects and campaigns.
We are currently looking for a short-term consultant to fill in the position of knowledge management – data entry
- This vacancy is a fixed short-term and full-time position of 20 working days (40 hours a week) period project (with the possibility of extension with further evaluation of the project necessity).
- A Jakarta-based position with a regular time to work from our office in South Jakarta, and occasionally work from home.
- Applicants are required to have their laptops (negotiable).
If you are:
- Passionate about the energy transition, renewable energy, and sustainability topics.
- Last year students, recent graduates, and freelancers are welcome to apply.
- Available to starts immediately.
Have these qualifications:
- Familiar or have extensive experience/knowledge in data visual analytics platform (i.e. Tableau or similar software).
- Great on data processing, and comfortable working with big data in excel sheets and presenting them within data visualization.
- Familiar with CMS system (e.g. WordPress).
- Comfortable to work with a team and able to follow instructions with minimum supervision and delivers the task accordingly.
- Detailed oriented and proactively seeking solutions when required or discuss it with his/her direct supervisor.
And able to deliver these tasks:
- Compile and process tabular data.
- Entry and analyze data from excel sheets-based to visualization-based for our website.
- Fine-tune data visualization in webpage format.
- Support other additional works related to the data and knowledge management.
Go ahead and apply by submitting your updated resume by answering all the qualifications required and application letter, no later than October 8, 2020, to email@example.com with the subject email: I am the one you’re looking for! – KM Data Entry.
IESR does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.