Welcome to www.iesr.or.id.
1.1. “We“, means Institute for Essential Services Reform as the owner and manager of the Site www.iesr, or.id.
1.2. “You” means everyone who accesses and uses the services provided by us.
1.3. “Services“, means each and all services and information contained on the Website www. iesr, or.id, and is not limited to information provided, application services and features, data support, provided by us.
1.4. “User“, means that everyone who accesses and uses services provided by us, including Unsubscribed Users and Subscribed Users.
1.5. “Content“, means text, data, information, numbers, images, graphics, photos, audio, video, user names, information, applications, links, comments, ratings, designs, or other material displayed on the Site
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
We collect Personal Information about you as a User when accessing or using the Site in accordance with the REGULATION OF THE MINISTER OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA NUMBER 20 OF 2016 CONCERNING PRIVATE DATA PROTECTION IN ELECTRONIC SYSTEM. Personal Information is data and / or information relating directly or indirectly to the User as self-identification. Personal information can be in the form of name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. We also collect indirect, non-personally identifiable information that may be related to you as a User, including membership name, IP address and password, as well as other matters including achievement preferences and demographics. Your personal information is only used for related purposes that have been approved by the consumers.
- THE USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will collect some personal information as your identification as The Unregistered or the Registered User. We may also convey personal information to third party in terms of processing activities related to your submission to a particular product or service. By providing your personal information, it means that you understand and agree that you make your personal submission without any coercion or pressure from any party, and are only used for the above purposes.
In addition, we also use your personal information in our capacity to provide services to you for the following:
3.1. Give the access to you to be able to register for membership and participate in the Forum.
3.2. Allow you to be able to access and obtain renewable energy/energy transition information for free.
3.3. Improve the quality of services and information that we submit on the Site, using personal information as trend data, analysis, research samples, market research, and demographic data.
3.4. Allow us to be able to convey information about the latest study releases, or upcoming services that we will deliver on the Site.
3.5. Enable the Third Party to contact and help you when you are interested in a study and express interest by sending personal information to us.
3.6. Process transactions between you and the Third Party that requires personal information as verification and decision support data
- PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
We will keep your personal information confidentially and do not provide the information to or allow access by parties other than the following parties:
- Related subsidiaries and companies
- Related Government Institutions, in order to prevent fraud and money laundering, in the case of false or inappropriate data and / or suspected fraud cases. Under certain and extraordinary circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information. We are committed to complying with the law or court order, or in responding to legitimate requests by the Government or Law Enforcement, or in cases We believe in good faith that disclosure is required to (including but not limited to) protecting our rights or property, or to identify, contact and carry out legal actions against each party that might cause damage or disruption of our rights or property (whether intentional or not), or when other people can be harmed by the activity. We also strive to provide you with the best services, and to do this We record data cookies. When a User visits www.iesr.or.id, our server will remember information sent by the browser, including: IP address, browser type, website or previous visit the user came to Our Site, User preferences, and time spent accessing and use our Site. These cookies can be used for the following purposes:
- Give you a more personal experience on our Site. It allows us to remember you as a user, when you visit this site. You can also access your previously saved quotes.
- Learn about access usage habits or trends on this Site. The more we understand what products are needed by users, the better our ability is to offer solutions and services displayed on the Site.
- Obtain information about the number of visitors to this Site and which pages the User most frequently assessed or visits.
In most cases, cookies will be deleted when you close your browser; this is referred to as session cookies. However, cookies will remain on your browsing device until you delete them or they end. By using this Service, it means that you agree to use data cookies. This data does not disclose any personal information, and as such we do not collect, process or use your personal information.
You can change your computer’s browser settings to block or delete cookies. If you choose to block or delete our cookies, you may not be able to access our array of services and this can affect the performance of our Site on your system as a User.
(updated on April 30, 2019, IESR Communications)